Tuesday, April 9, 2013

An Introduction

Welcome to Sudrian Railway Modelling! This is the first time I have used blogger, so I want to open up with a little background.

My name is Stephen. I am an artist, and I love trains!

I grew up watching Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, which inspired me to explore the world of railroads and model railroading. Since I was little I tried making locomotives, buildings and ships out of card-stock from the Thomas show and later railroad and real life related structures and railways.

This blog showcases projects and work from my hobby of scale modeling.  I will also post Thomas episodes and links I think every Thomas fan should see, as well as news and info of railways too. Soon I will be posting links to my home made Thomas episodes as well, as I used to make them a few years ago I wish to share on YouTube. More on that later!

So railway fans and artists, I hope this blog, which is just the beginning as I am learning how to use it, will interest and inspire you to check it out from time to time, and motivate you to create and rise in your own potential from my story. Stay Tuned!

1 comment: